Why should you coach with me?
I think I am the poster child for outplacement. I have been where you are. Having survived the corporate world – within the same company I was ‘outplaced’ – four times, the last being final. Luckily, the other three I was able to re-locate, having worked in three different cities. Wow! I know what it feels like when you are handed that package and your heart sinks, knowing that you have to start all over again. Add to that what the process does to your self confidence – not a nice place to be. But there is hope…
The Career Coaching Program:
- Get the client from transition to action, with one on one coaching and support
- Provide the client with a decision model and systematic process to follow in making an informed transition.
- Complete a variety of practical assessments and exercises – designed to prepare the client to evaluate choices and move ahead with a solid career plan. (Personality Dimensions, MPTI, Knowdell)
- Conduct a comprehensive self assessment, identify and acknowledge natural strengths, core values and skills.
- Research suitable and alternate career options.
- Interview practice and resume writing feedback.
- Construct an action plan that includes short and long term goals.
- Develop a solid resume and career search plan.
- Update LinkedIn Profile.
Human Resources managers – please call for a quote on the full Outplacement Program
(This program consists of 3 months of transition support 3 X 90m coaching sessions per month)
If you are an individual client call me for a quote, maybe all you need is help with your resume or LinkedIn profile.
“Coaches encourage their clients to be themselves, to expand beyond their limitations, and to become stronger, more alive human beings. Often, clients achieve better results because they have gotten ‘bigger’. They have become more of who they are.”
My Coaching Style
The Co-Creative Coaching model (Coach Training Alliance) puts the client in the centre of the process. “It’s all about you!” Cool right? How often does it get to be all about you? As your coach, I listen and guide you to the answers that are already within you.Coaching is a powerful process of communication and problem solving. The relationship between coach and client is Co-Creative and focused entirely on the client’s interests, challenges and goals. Coaching is confidential, empowering and forward moving – I focus on results. My coaching is based on a four part system called DiscoveryWORKS! This proven process is based upon Appreciative Inquiry – a simple yet powerful model that starts with honouring what is good and what is working. You then move to visioning better success, designing the new path and delivering on results.
The DiscoveryWORKS! Process
“Recent studies show business coaching to be the most effective means for achieving sustainable growth, change and development in the individual, group and organization.” – HR Monthly
Contact Irene at 905-728-0079 for your complimentary quote